dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1904] Set the scope of an email

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1904] Set the scope of an email
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2015 11:45:13 +0100

Doliforge
Is this email not displaying correctly?
update email preferences.

Set the scope of an email

Latest modifications

Changes:
-
+It is useful for external modules to know if the message is sent from a System scope or a User scope.
+
+For example: we may develop a module that registers any email sent from an user scope but not from a system scope

Answer now

Snapshot

 Details
Submitted on:  2015-03-12 11:44 Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf)
Last Modified On:  2015-03-12 11:44

For example: we may develop a module that registers any email sent from an user scope but not from a system scope
Subproject:  Core (external libraries) Assigned to (multiple):  None
Planned for version:
 Status
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open