dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1134] Stockable Attributes

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1134] Stockable Attributes
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2014 19:46:45 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Stockable Attributes

Dernières modifications

13/01/2014 19:46 (Europe/Paris)

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  11/11/2013 17:39 Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz)
Last Modified On:  07/12/2013 22:55

Im just asking a simple question :
> Could it be possible with an extrafield ?
As extrafiel already creates extra tables, instead of creating ne fields in the "stock tables" ?
Subproject:  Module Stock Assigned to (multiple):  Aucun
Planned for version:
 Etat
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open

Commentaires

Andriolo Hubert 13/01/2014 19:46
A first version of what it could be and its explanations here

https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/1366

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ovrne4rt7xtb0qz/test%20of%20dluo%20and%20how-to.odp
Andriolo Hubert 07/12/2013 22:55
Yes, of course and it will be of anyone's interest I hope...

a "stockable attribute, or an extra-product-field" is defined when a supplier delivers an order to the warehouse, it could be for the person in charge of receiving and checking the goods to notice that it is a perishable product with a limit date, and note its date, then, stock this product and know that he has a product with a short date for example.
With a dedicated screen (made with Defrance's MyList module, for example) salesteam can know if he has perishable products with short dates, and make sales and calls to customers accordingly to their consumptions...

The difficulty is that each product could be "unique", but a sub-product of the main one.

The stock module (and the supplier order's delivery) should pass more informations to products, more than just a "qty" and a date of movement...

Raphaël Doursenaud 20/11/2013 10:28
It might be anyone's interest but the assignation features designates the developer(s) responsible for making this happen not someone who's interested. If you want to say that anyone can pick the task, toggle "Open to any developer" to "Yes".

Anyway, I didn't even understand your request. Could you explain it a little bit more?
Andriolo Hubert 19/11/2013 18:41
I thought it was everyone's interest, sorry !
but no one cares anyway, anyhow :)
Raphaël Doursenaud 18/11/2013 16:30
Please don't assign bugs to everyone.