dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1189] Log of supplier prices in a specific p

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1189] Log of supplier prices in a specific product
Date: Thu, 02 Jan 2014 16:21:18 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Log of supplier prices in a specific product

Dernières modifications

02/01/2014 16:21 (Europe/Paris)
Log of supplier prices should be able to be imported from supplier's invoices, isn'it ?
Because I don't save each time a new supplier's price everytime i have to make an order even if i notice the price has changed...
I only notice it when i receive the invoice and compare the prices invoiced, if the price changed I start arguing with my suppplier.

État

 Détails
Last Modified On:  08/12/2013 21:38 Submitted on:  08/12/2013 21:38
Submitted by:  Marcos García (marcosgdf)

http://www.dolibarr.es/index.php/foro/6-icomo/3635-actualizar-precios-de-compra#3681
Subproject:  Module Suppliers Assigned to (multiple):  Aucun
Planned for version:
 Etat
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open