dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #610] Contact desactivation

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #610] Contact desactivation
Date: Wed, 30 Oct 2013 12:47:20 +0100

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Contact desactivation

Dernières modifications

30/10/2013 12:47 (Europe/Paris)
Can use CONTACT_HIDE_INACTIVE_IN_COMBOBOX to avoid inactive contact into select_contact result
Same for USER_HIDE_INACTIVE_IN_COMBOBOX and COMPANY_HIDE_INACTIVE_IN_COMBOBOX

BUT : if edit card where contact/user/company inactive is display, when records it will set to null because the concern company/user/contact is no more available into list...
So take care with this option.

I think we should do not allow modification on element link with inactive element => Next improvement

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  27/11/2012 14:44 Submitted by:  Maxime Kohlhaas (atm-maxime)
Last Modified On:  30/10/2013 12:43
Description:  Add possiblity to define if a contact is active / inactive (just as thirdparty can). This will allow to keep the contact history and to avoid displaying the inactives contacts in selection lists.
Subproject:  Aucun Assigned to (multiple):  HENRY Florian (fhenry)
Planned for version:
 Etat
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open

Commentaires

HENRY Florian 30/10/2013 12:47
Can use CONTACT_HIDE_INACTIVE_IN_COMBOBOX to avoid inactive contact into select_contact result
Same for USER_HIDE_INACTIVE_IN_COMBOBOX and COMPANY_HIDE_INACTIVE_IN_COMBOBOX

BUT : if edit card where contact/user/company inactive is display, when records it will set to null because the concern company/user/contact is no more available into list...
So take care with this option.

I think we should do not allow modification on element link with inactive element => Next improvement
HENRY Florian 30/10/2013 12:43
https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/1268
HENRY Florian 30/10/2013 11:34
Already done in dev branch (not by me)