dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #892] Add option in thridparty customer/suppl

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #892] Add option in thridparty customer/supplier admin to hide non active in select_company method
Date: Thu, 24 Oct 2013 14:47:46 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Add option in thridparty customer/supplier admin to hide non active in select_company method

Dernières modifications

24/10/2013 14:47 (Europe/Paris)
Hello,

Just to add some function related to this, shouldn't we have the object creation (quotation, order, invoice, ...) not permitted on closed third ?
This mean hide the buttons when third is closed and check if third is closed before displaying the action="" pages.

What do you think ?

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  11/05/2013 16:54 Submitted by:  HENRY Florian (fhenry)
Last Modified On:  17/05/2013 10:06
Subproject:  Module Thirdparties Assigned to (multiple):  HENRY Florian (fhenry)
Planned for version:
 Etat
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  100 Status:  Open

Commentaires

Maxime Kohlhaas 24/10/2013 14:47
Hello,

Just to add some function related to this, shouldn't we have the object creation (quotation, order, invoice, ...) not permitted on closed third ?
This mean hide the buttons when third is closed and check if third is closed before displaying the action="" pages.

What do you think ?
HENRY Florian 17/05/2013 10:06
Add option into select_company, but hide option into adminstration thirdparty because it can be too dangerous.

From Eldy :
Not sure this should be a user option.
I agree we have sometimes some thirdparties visible into combo list when we should not.
But adding the option will create the opposite problem (sometimes, we must have thirdparties visible, for example when you want to filter on company to get statistics of invoices).
The need seems to depends onto the feature or screen.
I think it should be better to fix screens to have

a default behaviour that works like everybody want to works on screen (with filter or not depending on screen usage),
and then a hidden option to force to have never inactive (as proposed into this push request but this option should not be a default option). Before having the first point solved everywhere, we can include the second point but we should do it as a hidden option because when first point will be done this option should be useless for most users (and i prefer to be prudent when adding option, since we can add thousand of such options but user will be lost).

So can you provide same patch but with option not visible into user setup (by default we must keep all, since it is better to have more when we don't need than less when we need)
HENRY Florian 11/05/2013 17:11
https://github.com/Dolibarr/dolibarr/pull/946