dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #977] New option to manage product unit

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #977] New option to manage product unit
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 2013 19:01:48 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

New option to manage product unit

Dernières modifications

15/10/2013 19:01 (Europe/Paris)
Got a (fairly old) branch doing just that : https://github.com/GPCsolutions/dolibarr/tree/3.2-units

I would be pleased to see it integrate the main project but I miss time to rebase the work done.
Feel free to help ;)

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  12/07/2013 09:29 Submitted by:  Maxime Kohlhaas (atm-maxime)
Last Modified On:  13/07/2013 10:08
Description:  We would like to add a new field on the product object, called "unit". This will be a combo list (based on a dictionary) allowing to define in which unit the product is sold/bought.

First step this information will just be displayed on documents lines (not editable) and in the PDF. Of course only if option is activated in product module config.

What do you think ?
Subproject:  Module Products-Services Assigned to (multiple):  Geoffrey Girard (atm-geoffrey)
Planned for version:
 Etat
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open