dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1090] ACCOUNTING "add a line"

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1090] ACCOUNTING "add a line"
Date: Mon, 14 Oct 2013 10:05:00 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

ACCOUNTING "add a line"

Dernières modifications

14/10/2013 10:04 (Europe/Paris)
Sorry : "adding a line", means Adding a "free line on the bank account" (no operation linked) like refunding of treasury from collaborators... because there is no correspondance in Tax/Cahrges or could not be a "negative" supplier invoice (as it would false the reports)...
Hope you understand !
Link to the FR forum that drove us to this reflexion :
http://www.dolibarr.fr/forum/511-creation-dun-nouveau-module/45194-module-comptable-ou-php-compat#45205

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  14/10/2013 10:02 Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz)
Last Modified On:  14/10/2013 10:02
/compta/bank/account.php?action="" />
because we can choose the "rubrique" but not what accounting account will be implemented, or decreased...

Maybe it is wrong to add it here, as we don't have any infos on the THIRD concerned, or on the part of accounting it is dealing with... but please can you telle me if it could be useful ?

Thanks ;)
Subproject:  Aucun Assigned to (multiple):  Aucun
Planned for version:
 Etat
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open