dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #834] Allow linking URIs everywhere we can li

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #834] Allow linking URIs everywhere we can link files
Date: Wed, 02 Oct 2013 17:50:42 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Allow linking URIs everywhere we can link files

Dernières modifications

02/10/2013 17:50 (Europe/Paris)
Tailoring things out.

Help us out at https://github.com/GPCsolutions/dolibarr/tree/links
Changements :
  • Assigned to (multiple):
Aucun ± rdoursenaud
  • Completion (0-100%):
-50
+90

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  20/04/2013 10:16 Submitted by:  Raphaël Doursenaud (rdoursenaud)
Last Modified On:  05/08/2013 15:06
Description:  Since web ressources are more and more commonplace, it'd be great to add the possibility to add URIs everywhere we can add files. This would allow to link web resources instead of downloading and uploading a file.

Use cases includes products datasheets, supplier tariffs, pastebins, Google Docs…
Subproject:  Aucun Assigned to (multiple):  Raphaël Doursenaud (rdoursenaud)
Planned for version:
 Etat
Start Date:  29/07/2013 00:00 End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  90 Status:  Open

Commentaires

Raphaël Doursenaud 02/10/2013 17:50