dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1020] Dolibarr & Stock management

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1020] Dolibarr & Stock management
Date: Sun, 04 Aug 2013 19:54:22 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Dolibarr & Stock management

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  04/08/2013 19:54 Submitted by:  Andriolo Hubert (hubz)
Last Modified On:  04/08/2013 19:54
http://www.dolibarr.fr/forum/11-suggestionsnouvelles-fonctionnalites/40289-plusieurs-codes-barres-par-ref-et-autre-que-ean-

The topic asked if possible to put more than 1 EAN 13 on a product (some stupid exception of our workflow ;)

But it gave ideas and reactions about the way Dolibarr (does not) manage(s) orders with barcodes.

http://www.dolibarr.fr/forum/11-suggestionsnouvelles-fonctionnalites/40289-plusieurs-codes-barres-par-ref-et-autre-que-ean-#40339

> But Equipment module is NOT what companies are looking for when they deal with lots of products (hundreds, thousands, billions...) with lot numbers.

and a new user to say and ask :
http://www.dolibarr.fr/forum/11-suggestionsnouvelles-fonctionnalites/40289-plusieurs-codes-barres-par-ref-et-autre-que-ean-#43469

And the discussions went further with practillay no interest from the Devs Community except Defrance, who is everywhere and thanks to him ;)

Will the stock management increase its fuctionnalities in a near future, or should we, as "Devred" does, look for a Warehouse Management Software, more advanced and to be interfaced with Dolibarr ?

We are one step ahead stock management, there's missing only some simple fields, fillable with a barcode...
Subproject:  Aucun Assigned to (multiple):  Aucun
 Etat
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open