dolibarr-tasktrack

[Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1018] Add rights management on margin module

From: Doliforge
Subject: [Dolibarr-tasktrack] [Task #1018] Add rights management on margin module
Date: Fri, 02 Aug 2013 16:38:36 +0200

Doliforge
Ce message ne s'affiche pas correctement?
mettez à jour vos préférences utilisateur.

Add rights management on margin module

État

 Détails
Submitted on:  02/08/2013 16:38 Submitted by:  Maxime Kohlhaas (atm-maxime)
Last Modified On:  02/08/2013 16:38
Description:  Margin module doesn't have rights management for the moment which means that once the module is activated, everyone hjas access to the margin informations. We should have rights that display or not the margin table, and in order for it to work, we should be able to define a default value for the buying price (higher supplier price, lower supplier price, PMP)
Subproject:  Other module Assigned to (multiple):  Aucun
 Etat
Start Date:  - End Date:  -
Completion (0-100%):  0 Status:  Open