dolibarr-dev

Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Electronic invoicing in Italy

From: Sasa Ostrouska
Subject: Re: [Dolibarr-dev] Electronic invoicing in Italy
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2018 09:28:10 +0200

On Fri, Oct 19, 2018 at 8:55 AM Claudio Aschieri <address@hidden> wrote:
Il giorno gio, 18/10/2018 alle 22.19 +0200, Sasa Ostrouska ha scritto:
Great, but will this module be open source ?
yes it will.

Hi Claudio, great, good to hear that.

We will release 2 different versions of this module:

1- first version of module (LIGHT VERSION) will be able to create xml for customer invoice.

2- second version of module (BUSINESS VERSION) will be able to:
A-- create xml for customer invoice,
B-- download and import zip file with supplier invoice to create draft supplier invoice into Dolibarr
C-- communicate with an external service to apply digital sign, send invoice to exchange system (SDI) and send invoice to "digital conservation".

Point 2C will be an extra specif service offered by our company.

So as far as I can understand this module will have the possibility also to transmit the xml file to the tax entity.
Can you point when is the module expected to be ready ?
Are there any repos where is possible to see the code ?
Is it planned to be shipped as part of future dolibarr versions ?

Rgds
Saxa