dnarchitect-devel

[Dnarchitect-devel] rope

From: Lambert Holden
Subject: [Dnarchitect-devel] rope
Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2006 00:13:22 -0400

I just got talked into it. For this game, he's giving away two hundred points to his friend John, who has flown in from L. I don't pay attention to the guards.
I don't have any people. Now they come in two, three, five a day.
Later, from a full four paces farther back, he makes fourteen in a row.
I'll pay attention, stay in shape as much as I can. He knows the NBA is different, and he doesn't want to get posterized. He grabs the new releases first, two and three at a time, piling them against his chest like a stack of library books.
"I have so much entertainment going on in my house that I don't need to go out," he explains. You put them in a situation and see how they act. I used to sleep over there.
I'll pay attention, stay in shape as much as I can.
" More than anything, it seems to soothe him to think about building this house of glass, which he imagines wrapping him in some way, buffering him in a museum-like calm. But he's not going there now to shoot or dribble or even touch a ball.
I look back at mine: sixteen.
I ate twelve of them in one night.
If you don't, you leave for an hour and thirteen people have called. If he introduces something new, I'll ask him about it. The first one, I shot it, and I went, like, What? Just name the amount. From eight until practice started.
" And I'm dancing and having fun, and then something told me to look over at Antawn Jamison's stub. In Washington, they just go crazy for it. We'll see who falls on the floor first.