NSViews backed by layers in libs-gui (was: Re: Paid Programmers for GNUS

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: NSViews backed by layers in libs-gui (was: Re: Paid Programmers for GNUStep)
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2023 11:01:22 +1000

Hi Dr Clow (please let me know how to address you if this is incorrect),

I'm not one of the GNUstep developers, I contributed to some apps many years
ago.

I appreciate your suggestion of donating and having progress in specific areas.
I am hoping this will be responded to by other more experienced contributors.

Saw this line in your original message,
> 2) NSViews backed by layers in libs-gui (instead of as a side project). I am
> really needing this.

What is the application for this? How will this be useful? Hope this is OK to
ask, it would be helpful to me.

Many thanks.

Regards,
Svetlana

--
Svetlana Tkachenko, Associate Member of the Free Software Foundation
= Gryllida, Volunteer developer for the Wikimedia movement