Re: Our self-presentation, not just on our website. (Was: Re: GS based a

From: Svetlana Tkachenko
Subject: Re: Our self-presentation, not just on our website. (Was: Re: GS based app release: djay by Algoriddim in Beta)
Date: Mon, 04 Sep 2023 06:05:40 +1000

I would suggest having some kind of bug tracker where these points could be
added, such as:

issues faced when increasing font sizes

when installing a gnustep app within gnome or some other DE or with dock

improve themes documentation on how to make a theme

send this documentstion to Albert

ask Albert to provide code (if interested), finish the theming started, and
publish

include examples of  existing themes

maybe write a gnustep app that is like a themes manager and allows to view
available themes and choose (and potentially customize a theme without coding)

put more screenshots on the gnustep website

anything else I missed

...as otherwise, these notes are lost on email and are more difficult to
accomplish.

Regards,
--
Svetlana