Error Cmake

From: Daniel González Martínez
Subject: Error Cmake
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2024 09:00:45 +0000

Hi,

When I try to fix the undifined symbol using:

target_link_libraries(gnuradio-blockcheck gnuradio::gnuradio-runtime gnuradio::gnuradio-fft gnuradio::gnuradio-digital)

find_package(Gnuradio "3.10" REQUIRED COMPONENTS fft digital)

But I have this error:

CMake Error at CMakeLists.txt:37 (find_package):
  Found package configuration file:

    /usr/local/lib/cmake/gnuradio/GnuradioConfig.cmake

  but it set Gnuradio_FOUND to FALSE so package "Gnuradio" is considered to
  be NOT FOUND.  Reason given by package:

  The following imported targets are referenced, but are missing:
  gnuradio::gnuradio-filter gnuradio::gnuradio-blocks
  gnuradio::gnuradio-analog

It is a problem with digital library, but I don't know how to fix it.