Announcing GRCon24 !!

From: Neel Pandeya
Subject: Announcing GRCon24 !!
Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2024 22:51:16 -0600

Greetings GNU Radio Community!

We are excited to announce that the GNU Radio Conference 2024 (GRCon24) will be held on September 16-20 at the Knoxville Convention Center in Knoxville, Tennessee, USA. Please Save-the-Date! Attendee registration for the event is already open. More details about the event for attendees, participants, and sponsors are available on the event website.

https://www.gnuradio.org/grcon/

https://events.gnuradio.org/event/24/

The Call for Participation (CfP) opens today (Friday March 1). Submissions for papers, posters, talks, workshops, and other contributions are now being accepted through the GRCon24 website. The Call for Participation will close on Monday June 17.

https://events.gnuradio.org/event/24/abstracts/

If you have any questions about attending and/or participating, or if you would like to find out more about becoming one of our valued sponsors, then please contact us here on the mailing list, or via email at grcon@gnuradio.org, or via our Matrix chat server at https://chat.gnuradio.org/. Note that this event can only be successful because of our sponsors. The link below contains more information about sponsorship opportunities.

https://events.gnuradio.org/event/24/page/158-sponsorship-opportunities

Since GRCon is run by a group of volunteers, we are also looking for people to help with both the planning of the event and assisting during the event.  If you are interested in volunteering in any capacity, please see the link below, or please reach out to us at
grcon@gnuradio.org.

https://events.gnuradio.org/event/24/page/159-volunteer-opportunities

We look forward to seeing you at GRCon24 !!

Sincerely,
The GRCon24 Organizers