Re: Python script with Head block runs too long before exiting

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Python script with Head block runs too long before exiting
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2024 14:47:02 -0500

Please keep discussions on the mailing list.

I don't know the exact reason the program runs for 3 seconds after the file is finished. You could try stubbing out various portions of the flowgraph, e.g., put a Null or Noise Source and Throttle (with the limit set to 100ms) before the Resampler to see if the blocks before that are responsible.