Re: USRP E312 host mode error

From: Jack Ferrell
Subject: Re: USRP E312 host mode error
Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2024 16:15:53 -0500

The E312 is the embedded line from Ettus, thus you need to run the flowgraph directly on the device.  You can then send whatever data to your laptop using ZMQ blocks to publish data from the radio and receive data on the laptop, which will be running its own flowgraph.

A good example is shown here: https://kb.ettus.com/Streaming_processed_data_from_the_E31x_with_GNU_Radio_and_ZMQ

Hope this helps.

- Jack