Re: FFT block - change window type on runtime

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: FFT block - change window type on runtime
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2024 18:16:37 +0100

Hi Jakub,

that's right! When you open the block properties of your FFT block, you will see that the names of some parameters are underlined: That means they have a method of being updated at runtime.

However, the window field is not underlined!

You can work around that, though, easily! Set your FFT's window to [] (no windowing), and do the windowing before:

input ---> multiply const --> FFT -->

where the "constant" of "multiply const" is what you adjust at runtime :)

Best regards,
Marcus