RFNOC tutorial

From: Chris
Subject: RFNOC tutorial
Date: Sat, 10 Feb 2024 11:13:23 -0800

All, I am trying to offload some of my processing power onto my X310's FPGA. I have the environment set up but still find myself confused on how to build the out of tree block. I was able to add a block and I'm not sure what to do next?

My design process is as follows: Matlab, get HDL code for DSP algorithms, and deploy it on the RFNOC?

My goal is to start out with implementing an adaptive filter on the FPGA. When I looked in the FIR filter .v example I wasn't able to match how this code works with the rfnoc environment. When I add my new oot block I have the verilog code similar to the gain block example but not sure what else needs to be changed besides dropping in the verilog code into the newly_added_oot_block.v

Is there any more documentation I can follow to make sure I am following the right path?
Any pointers would be appreciated!

Best regards