Re: Group name of python scripts generated by GRC

From: Elof Wecksell
Subject: Re: Group name of python scripts generated by GRC
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2024 15:04:47 +0100

You might be interested in the unix command newgrp, that can change the group
id of your session such that new files greated should have this group.

The normal behavior for any program is to create files with the group of the
current session. It would of course be possible for grc to have such an option
but it seems like a very niche request.

/Elof