Embedded vs OOT issues

From: address@hidden
Subject: Embedded vs OOT issues
Date: Thu, 11 Jan 2024 20:46:29 +0000

Good evening everyone!!!
I have finished developing a GNURADIO block capable of tracking satellites, making relevant data (azimuth / zenith /distance / doppler ) available via messages.
Everything works correctly when used as an "Embedded block", passing the necessary parameters via QT controls.
When, however, I try to create an OOT block, the operation is correct if I set the parameters directly within the block, while if I try to set them via QT controls, they are simply ignored.
The OOT block build process does not generate any warnings/errors.
The two versions can be downloaded from:

https://sourceforge.net/projects/gr-satcalc/

The two packages contain everything needed ( python source and flow grc ); in the "embedded" version, the flow also uses a "Python block" [support] to acquire the list of trackable satellites from the NASA 2line source file.  Build the "block" version as usual...

Any ideas / suggestions about the half-broken "block" version ???

Thanks in advance!

fingerprint: fb5f492a54e016c632c933d3ee4b7e38203c79ca

Inviato con l'email sicura Proton Mail.