Re: constraint on upper python version?

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: constraint on upper python version?
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 2023 20:39:20 -0500

Newest versions of Python are fine. I'm running Python 3.11.6.

On Sat, Dec 2, 2023 at 8:26 PM aardric <aardric@aardvarr.ca> wrote:
Sorry, that wasn't clear. I guess the naive question is whether there
are disadvantages in jumping to a python version very much higher.
Besides perhaps a greater likelihood of new bugs, are there potential
backward compatibility issues?