Re: error

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: error
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2023 18:34:26 +0200

Hi David,

nothing's corrupted. This just literally says gr-osmosdr is trying to load a library, in this case, the core library of GNU Radio, which isn't there where your Python looks.

Two options:

1. You installed GNU Radio somewhere Python doesn't look by default, and you haven't told Python where to look, or 2. you installed GNU Radio, then installed a gr-osmosdr that was built against that version of GNU Radio, and then updated GNU Radio, but did not rebuild gr-osmosdr.

I don't know how you installed both GNU Radio and gr-osmosdr, so I can't really
advise!

Best regards,
Marcus