Re: Help in identying a jamming signal

From: Undescribed Horrific Abuse, One Victim & Survivor of Many
Subject: Re: Help in identying a jamming signal
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2023 08:49:18 -0400

Hi,

I'm not a radio engineer and don't use gnuradio much but used to think
about these things for hobby hacking.

Thoughts:
- Recording from multiple antennas simultaneously could:
  - provide for separating it from the signal using a blind source
separation approach
  - give more information on the direction of the noise
- Integrating a signal pulse period to gain detail on it (like with
pulsars or van eck phreaking) could reveal things, such as what it is
doing if it is a powerful unshielded electronic device

Incidentally, I'm quite curious how to do those two things with gnuradio.