CTF next week

From: Federico 'Larroca' La Rocca
Subject: CTF next week
Date: Tue, 26 Sep 2023 06:54:36 -0300

Hi everyone,

For the fourth year in a row, we're organizing a little CTF during an exposition event at our University (https://idm.uy/). Since it is completely online (just like GNU Radio's CTF), we encourage people from all over to join and play. The only caveats it's that it is in spanish.

If you're interested, you may read all the details at our webpage https://ctf.idm.uy/ (or directly at https://eva.fing.edu.uy/course/view.php?id=1557&section=1#tabs-tree-start). You may register with a group of up to three people by sending a mail to ctf@fing.edu.uy

The deadline is this thursday, and the CTF begins this weekend!

best
Federico