RE: Adding an external static library to OOT module

From: Eugene Grayver
Subject: RE: Adding an external static library to OOT module
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2023 05:05:51 +0000

Please ignore this email.

From: Eugene Grayver
Sent: Tuesday, September 5, 2023 9:45 PM
To: 'discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org' <discuss-gnuradio@gnu.org>

Hello,

I want to add an external library (say /home/user/libmy.a) to an OOT module.  Note that this library is not  in the same folder structure as the oot-module. I can easily add it to the library in lib/CmakeFiles.txt.  However, it also needs to be added (AFAIK) to the CmakeFiles.txt in python/bindings/CmakeFiles.txt.  In the ‘olden days’ of 3.7, the SWIG-based built allowed me to add this.  However, the new GR_PYBIND_MAKE_OOT macro does not seem to allow it.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.