Re: [GRCon] GNU Radio Conference 2023 about to kick off – virtually and

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: [GRCon] GNU Radio Conference 2023 about to kick off – virtually and in-person!
Date: Tue, 5 Sep 2023 13:56:25 -0700

I've been notified that an unwanted space has slid into that link; the correct URL is of course

https://grcon.stream

On 9/5/23 07:46, Marcus Müller wrote:
Dear GNU Radio community,

in about an hour at 9am local time, the GNU Radio conference 2023 starts at the Arizona State University in Tempe.

Because not everyone can make it to such an event, as usual, we live-stream all talks (and will later cut and upload them!). You'll find today's stream on
https://grcon. stream , for free.

Whether in chat or in person:
We all are looking forward to talking to you!