[GRcon23] Reminder: GRCon'23 starts Tuesday! Watch the (free) streams,

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: [GRcon23] Reminder: GRCon'23 starts Tuesday! Watch the (free) streams,
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2023 23:07:25 +0200

Dearest GNU Radio community,

Just a quick reminder: on Tuesday, September the fifth, GNU Radio conference 2023 kicks off in Tempe, Arizona.

As usual, the event will be life-streamed. If you want to join the discussions, you're **very** much invited to, even if you're not physically at the event! All the infos on how to join the discussion, and where to watch the streams can be found at [1] in our participant's guide.

You're invited, but by no technical nor social means forced, to register as online participant under [2]; the idea is simply that next year, we can brag with the audience size – which in turn makes it easier for our supporters in companies to lobby for corporate sponsorship. (So, registering, even if you decide to pay exactly nothing, does help offset the cost of running the infrastructure, paying for A/V and other services a bit; of course, if you feel that watching GRCon streams is something that brings you forward professionally, we'd be more than delighted if you chose to pay more).

So: See you on Tuesday, in Tempe or in Chat,
Marcus

[1] https://events.gnuradio.org/event/21/page/95-participants-guide
[2] https://tickets.gnuradio.org/grcon23/