qt_gui_bercurvesink-inputs

From: Jiya Johnson
Subject: qt_gui_bercurvesink-inputs
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2023 15:37:53 +0530

Hi Community,
BER CURVE GEN
this block calculates the BER itself internally by comparing the original data (pre-distortion) from input i with the post-distortion and post-decoding data on input i+1. So input_items[i] ^ input_items[i+1] is the BER to plot for that particular Es/N0 point.
I Saw this explanation(https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/discuss-gnuradio/2016-03/msg00490.html) but I am not clear about the source section and the noise section. By default it will handle how we can trace those things to get the number samples it will be analysing.