Re: CCSDS BER PLOT

From: Jiya Johnson
Subject: Re: CCSDS BER PLOT
Date: Sat, 19 Aug 2023 07:54:01 +0530

I have tried to do with a simple input 11011101 without noise and with noise noise also

On Sat, Aug 19, 2023, 7:52 AM U L <jareddpub@gmail.com> wrote:
Some ideas:

1. Remove the noise completely. Also use a fixed, repeating input vector rather than random bytes. Look at the actual error patterns between the input and output bits. Sometimes error patterns can clue you in.
2. Check symbol polarity (i.e. 0=>-1, 1=>1, or 0=>1, 1=>-1)
3. Try the more general (non-CCSDS) extended encoder with the same params as the decoder.
4. Esp if 3 works, compare the output of CCSDS with general extended encoder.

Good luck.
Jared.