Re: B2xx round trip delay

From: jmfriedt
Subject: Re: B2xx round trip delay
Date: Sun, 13 Aug 2023 08:21:38 +0200

In https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B_fs9fWPTWw I discuss time of flight
measurement referenced to a local loopback channel (B210 for coherent
dual input receiver) to get rid of the data transfer and general purpose
computation time and only consider the communication delay. The
correlation phase can improve the resolution but oversampling the
correlation peak already strongly improves the resolution by a factor
equal to the SNR.

Best, JM

--
JM Friedt, FEMTO-ST Time & Frequency, 26 rue de l'Epitaphe, 25000
Besancon, France