File Sink Block

From: Henry Powell
Subject: File Sink Block
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2023 08:26:57 +0300

Hello, at the end of my grc I use file sink and then, I read the data from the file. I repeat this process so many times. My problem is that writing to files and reading from them takes too much time, approximately 120ms. I know this does not seem too much but for my application it's too much. So, I want to append data to a list and get from there.

I tried writing an embedded python block via this link: https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/Embedded_Python_Block but i failed.
 Is there any example embedded python block you wrote about before? Or a different solution?

If you can help me, I would really appreciate it.