Re: Rolling QT GUI Time Sink?

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Rolling QT GUI Time Sink?
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2023 15:15:34 +0200

Pair that "partially-repeating vector source" with a new-style Throttle block to keep the vectors trickle in  more uniformly, by the way

On 8/2/23 04:53, Marcus D. Leech wrote:
On 01/08/2023 22:41, Derek Kozel wrote:
There used to be the WX Strip chart which internally handled displaying slow signals and scrolling them. I keep hoping to implement it, but haven't yet made the time.
I wrote that WX feature "back in the day".

One can achieve the same effect by using the vector sink and having a Python block that produces the correct vector   on the appropriate schedule.    Not as slick as have a "first class" implementation,  but I've been using that to produce
  strip-charts for quite a while.

https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues/1629