update for gr-radar to gnuradio 3.10

From: Chris Gorman
Subject: update for gr-radar to gnuradio 3.10
Date: Sun, 30 Jul 2023 13:47:04 -0400

Hello All,

I have just finished a port of https://github.com/kit-cel/gr-radar
from gnuradio 3.8 to gnuradio 3.10.  It is available on my github page
https://github.com/chrisjohgorman/gr-radar .  I have only done the
bare minimum to update it, that is getting it to build.  I followed
the https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/GNU_Radio_3.9_OOT_Module_Porting_Guide
, but it is quite possible I've made mistakes.  I welcome patches/pull
requests to fix the warning messages, as well as fixes for
functionality for those who are interested.  I want to thank the
original authors for making this package and all those who have
contributed to it.

In the event that I have duplicated someone else's efforts in porting
this to 3.10, (ie. it has already been done), please let me know.

Best regards,

Chris