bring your baofeng/handheld to activity day please

From: Randall Wayth
Subject: bring your baofeng/handheld to activity day please
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2023 10:07:34 +0800

Hi all,

There was an interesting thread on wahams a week ago about the spectral purity of Boafeng handhelds. I just measured mine using my specan, and it would be interesting to get a larger sample. I will bring my specan to the activity day today, so please bring along your handheld, and any adapter needed to put a BNC connector into the antenna socket if necessary.

Cheers,
Randall.