Re: Request for help with Comprehensive RFID module in GNU Radio on Linu

From: Marcus Müller
Subject: Re: Request for help with Comprehensive RFID module in GNU Radio on Linux
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2023 11:58:03 +0200

Hi stackprogrammer,

pick one, and do a bit more research!
The technologies involved are pretty different. Then research based on that! "RFID" is a wide topic, and as you can imagine, getting data out of an animal identification chip with a reader held onto the chip works differently than reading your credit card, and works differently than scanning pallets full of tagged goods when unloading them.

Best regards,
Marcus