Re: BPSK text transmission

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: BPSK text transmission
Date: Fri, 19 May 2023 09:54:55 -0400

There should be no Throttle block in the TX. See if removing it helps.

On Thu, May 18, 2023 at 7:11 PM andres felipe rodriguez rendon <anferore@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi guys, I am trying to send text data using Hackrfone from a laptop to another one using other Hackrfone, in the TX part I am using this flowgraph:

Captura de pantalla de 2023-05-18 17-42-31.png

and at the RX laptop this one:

Captura de pantalla de 2023-05-18 17-50-04.png

In a simulation (all in the same laptop and using a model channel) everything works great and I obtain the text in the GNUradio console. But when the transmission is done by the SDR I am not receiving text, can anyone explain to me what is the mistake that I am making?
I just wanna get the text in the GNuradio console of the laptop where the RX is.
TKS