output problem in embedded python block

From: JORGE GONZALEZ ORELLANA
Subject: output problem in embedded python block
Date: Thu, 11 May 2023 14:24:12 -0400

Hi all, I have been writing a python block that takes the content from a file and append a vector of 0s, so the output of the block is the file content plus a certain amount of 0s (the amount of 0s it a parameter) but I can't get an output from the block, in the workflow I connect the python block to a file sink block.
¿Does anyone know why I can't get any output?
I attach a screenshot of the entire code