NEWSDR 2023 on Friday June 2 at WPI in Worcester, MA (only in 4 weeks!)

From: Neel Pandeya
Subject: NEWSDR 2023 on Friday June 2 at WPI in Worcester, MA (only in 4 weeks!)
Date: Fri, 5 May 2023 08:39:04 -0500

The New England Workshop on Software Defined Radio (NEWSDR) is being hosted in-person at Worcester Polytechnic Institute (WPI) on Friday June 2, in Worcester, Massachusetts, with two exciting tutorials ("USRP FPGA Programming with RFNoC" and "AI for Wireless Communications") scheduled the evening before on Thursday June 1.

Many thanks to the support of our generous event sponsors Mathworks and NI/Ettus Research.

The event is free, but advance registration is required.

To learn more about this event, as well as to register for free to attend NEWSDR 2023, and to present a poster during the networking sessions, please visit our website at the link below.

http://newsdr.org/workshops/newsdr2023/