Re: Doubts About the Polyphase Clock Sync Block

From: Jeff Long
Subject: Re: Doubts About the Polyphase Clock Sync Block
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2023 18:49:27 -0400

1. Given that set_damping_factor() requires the value to be in [0.0, 1.0], 2 * d_nfilters looks quite wrong. I wonder if it was supposed to be 2.0 / d_nfilters. This is probably overridden by a call to set_damping_factor() in a typical flowgraph.

I'm not familiar enough with the block to comment on 2 and 3 without some study. Please submit an issue at https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio/issues so we don't lose this info.