libgnuradio-runtime problem when capturing GNSS signals with HackRF and

From: Katarina Radoš
Subject: libgnuradio-runtime problem when capturing GNSS signals with HackRF and gnss-sdr
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2023 13:38:06 +0000

Hi everyone,

we are trying to capture GNSS signals using HackRF and gnss-sdr. We have installed gnss-sdr, gnuradio (version 3.10.1) and gr-osmosdr (version 0.2.3). When we try to run the following command $ LD_PRELOAD=/home/gnss/gnss-sdr/gr-osmosdr/build/lib/libgnuradio-osmosdr.so /home/gnss/gnss-sdr/build/src/main/gnss-sdr -c hackrf_GPS_L1.conf, we get the following error /home/gnss/gnss-sdr/build/src/main/gnss-sdr: error while loading shared libraries: libgnuradio-runtime.so.3.10.6git: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory.

We don't know what could be the problem, maybe someone had the same problem? Thanks in advance for your help.

Best regards,
KR