LoRa

From: Andre Roessel
Subject: LoRa
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2023 20:17:49 +0200

Hi,

what´s the state of LoRa in GnuRadio? I am looking for a solution to get independend from LoRa modules at least on one side. Technically it seems possible to receive and transmit on several frequencies and spreading factors the same time and so communicate just like a LoRa concentrator. I think a good SDR transceiver could outperform dedicated LoRa modules.

Thanks & regards,

Andre