Re: Modifying File Sink

From: Marcus D. Leech
Subject: Re: Modifying File Sink
Date: Sun, 2 Apr 2023 17:45:20 -0400

On 02/04/2023 17:41, DİREN ERDEM AYDIN wrote:
Dear all,

I would like to modify the file sink so that when I changed the receiver frequency during simulation, the file sink will create a new file and record new frequency data there. Is it possible to do that? and where can I find the source code of the existing file sink in gnu radio?

Regards,
dea

Yasal Uyarı: MEF ÜNİVERSİTESİ bu mesajın içeriği ile ilgili hiçbir yasal sorumluluk taşımaz.
Legal Disclaimer: MEF UNIVERSITY does not accept any legal liability or responsibility for the content of this message.
You don't need to modify the filesink to do that.  You just have to use a "constructed" filename that includes frequency information.
  When the filename changes, the filesink will automatically close the current file and start a new one under the new name.

Gnu Radio source is on github:

https://github.com/gnuradio/gnuradio

gr-blocks/lib   is where filesink_impl and filesink_base live.