Problem with < .., >swig being imported in QA test

From: George Edwards
Subject: Problem with < .., >swig being imported in QA test
Date: Fri, 19 Jun 2020 19:58:26 -0600

Hello,

I am using the Guided Tutorial for making an OOT GNU radio module in C++. When I run the QA Test (the Tutorial gave the Installation step before QA Testing, I believe you must have things working before installing). When I ran the QA, I got a message saying it cannot "import tutorial_swig as tutorial". I then looked in my swig directory and it has two files: a Makefile and a tutorial_swig.i, but no <  >swig.py or swig.pyc, etc. as reported online by others seeking an answer to this problem. I will appreciate any help. Thank you!

Regards,
George