Re: Trial: Livestreaming GNU Radio Tutorials - Today at 8 PM UTC

From: Derek Kozel
Subject: Re: Trial: Livestreaming GNU Radio Tutorials - Today at 8 PM UTC
Date: Fri, 3 Apr 2020 18:34:03 +0100

Well that went fairly well! Thanks to the 250+ folks who came by. We worked out an issue with my video stream and the second half was smooth sailing.

Tonight (in two and a half hours) I'm going to do a shorter stream focused on demonstrating how to use the Python Block in GRC to add custom functionality quickly and easily into a flowgraph.

Keen eye'd folks will notice that I had the PST/EST times one hour wrong. The correct time is 1 PM Pacific, 4 PM Eastern, 8 PM UTC, and 10 PM Central European.

https://twitch.tv/derekkozel