GRC 3.8 Output language Py2 or Py3 (Windows)

From: Jerom Maas - LR
Subject: GRC 3.8 Output language Py2 or Py3 (Windows)
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2020 14:05:39 +0000

Hello all,

after installing GRC 3.8, I find that the .py files that are created from grc are python 2, instead of python 3.

I use Py3 and not Py2, so that's a problem.

How do I change the output language of GRC? If I use the 'option block'  I can only choose 'Python'  or ' C++' , but I can't specify the version of Python. I am using Windows.

Thanks for your help,

Jerom Maas

PS I am not so familiar with C, so if the solution is to alter a bit in Cmake or something, can you specifically name the file that needs to be changed? That would be very helpful!