Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNUradio installation problems (UHD? Python?)

From: CEL
Subject: Re: [Discuss-gnuradio] GNUradio installation problems (UHD? Python?)
Date: Mon, 22 Apr 2019 15:54:44 +0000

Hi Chesir,

might be the case that CentOS 7's default SWIG is too old. Check that
you've got a recent SWIG!

However, if GNU Radio 3.7.11 is recent enough for you (and it would be,
for first steps): Simply `yum install gnuradio` after enabling EPEL
should do the trick :)

If you need something more recent, I've got an __experimental__ GNU
Radio 3.7.13.4 repo for CentOS 7:

https://copr.fedorainfracloud.org/coprs/marcusmueller/gnuradio/

Best regards,
Marcus