[Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI Range response (GNU radio companion)

From: Jan Simons
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] QT GUI Range response (GNU radio companion)
Date: Tue, 16 Apr 2019 11:06:43 +0200

Hello,
I just joined this group so hope my question fits this group.
I started with GNU radio companion a few month ago. Have been using Matlab/Simulink for about 15 years for DSP.
Use it e.g. for ham radio shortwave noise cancelling and noise reduction.

I am using the widget QT GUI range in my models for changing settings.
What I have noticed is that a change in the setting is delayed by several seconds when the value is passed through an other block e.g. a multiplier or transcendental block . Even if I remove all not relevant processing.
So a change takes a few seconds to have an effect.

Have googled a lot but cannot find a hint.

Am I doing something wrong?
How can I improve the response time?

Thanks,
Jan PA0SIM