[Discuss-gnuradio] Getting error during installation of GNURadio in debu

From: Dinesh Mute
Subject: [Discuss-gnuradio] Getting error during installation of GNURadio in debug mode
Date: Mon, 15 Apr 2019 02:28:36 +0530

Dear all,

I followed the procedure given in web (https://wiki.gnuradio.org/index.php/UsingEclipse) to install GNURadio in debug mode (i.e. eclipse project) and also install all dependencies but getting an error ( fatal error: Python.h: No such file or directory) while building the GNURadio debug mode project in eclipse. Image for the error I attached here

Also done the installation of python as it is given in the forum  to solve the problem but still getting an error, So please help me to solve this error or give some suggestions

sudo apt-get install python3-dev

sudo apt-get install python3.5-dev

Thanks in advance and hoping for a positive response

--
With Regards,
Dinesh